I have been tagged by the wonderful Miss Trish - thanks Trish.
I mean it - THANKS !!!!
Another bout of insomnia has seen me up at 3 a.m. AGAIN and now i have something to do.
~*~ shazz ~*~
2 NAMES I GO BY
Shazz
Mum
2 PARTS OF MY HERITAGE
Irish/Scottish mix
Spanish
2 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
Frogs jumping on me
Late night phone calls
2 OF MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
As many "I love yous", kisses and cuddles from Mark and the kids as I can get
My anti-inflammatory tablet
2 THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW
a blue floral nightie (VERY ATTRACTIVE)
and my blue fluffy slippers
2 OF MY FAVE BANDS/MUSICAL ARTISTS
Il Divo
Tommy Emmanuelle
2 FAVE SONGS AT THE MOMENT
Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
(just LOVE singing that one loud and proud in the car with the windows up)
2 THINGS I WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (other than real love)
friendship
faith/Trust
2 TRUTHS
i have a rare bone disease (Kienbocks disease) in my right wrist that will eventually see me lose all mobility in that hand - i am currently at stage 4
i am currently under the care of a therapist
2 PHYSICAL THINGS THAT APPEAL TO ME (in the opposite sex)
eyes
a good sense of humour
2 OF MY FAVE HOBBIES
scrapping
reading
2 THINGS I WANT REALLY BADLY
matt (ds1) to get a job and be happy
Canon EOS 350D digital SLR (Santa are you listening??)
2 PLACES I WANT TO GO TO ON VACATION
gallipoli
canada
2 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
scrap ALL my photos
see my children happy and hopefully have some grandbabies
2 WAYS THAT I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK
i moisturise everyday without exception
i can NEVER find anything in my handbag, despite cleaning it out every few days
2 THINGS I AM THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW
mark's Nanna's 100th birthday celebrations (this sunday)
mark driving carefully to the conference in brisbane today
2 STORES I SHOP AT
stamp crazy (my LSS)
the temple door (local store with the scrummiest casual clothes)
2 PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ
shari
zina wright (do you even have a blog miss zina??)
Have a great day folks
I mean it - THANKS !!!!
Another bout of insomnia has seen me up at 3 a.m. AGAIN and now i have something to do.
~*~ shazz ~*~
2 NAMES I GO BY
Shazz
Mum
2 PARTS OF MY HERITAGE
Irish/Scottish mix
Spanish
2 THINGS THAT SCARE ME
Frogs jumping on me
Late night phone calls
2 OF MY EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS
As many "I love yous", kisses and cuddles from Mark and the kids as I can get
My anti-inflammatory tablet
2 THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW
a blue floral nightie (VERY ATTRACTIVE)
and my blue fluffy slippers
2 OF MY FAVE BANDS/MUSICAL ARTISTS
Il Divo
Tommy Emmanuelle
2 FAVE SONGS AT THE MOMENT
Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
(just LOVE singing that one loud and proud in the car with the windows up)
2 THINGS I WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (other than real love)
friendship
faith/Trust
2 TRUTHS
i have a rare bone disease (Kienbocks disease) in my right wrist that will eventually see me lose all mobility in that hand - i am currently at stage 4
i am currently under the care of a therapist
2 PHYSICAL THINGS THAT APPEAL TO ME (in the opposite sex)
eyes
a good sense of humour
2 OF MY FAVE HOBBIES
scrapping
reading
2 THINGS I WANT REALLY BADLY
matt (ds1) to get a job and be happy
Canon EOS 350D digital SLR (Santa are you listening??)
2 PLACES I WANT TO GO TO ON VACATION
gallipoli
canada
2 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
scrap ALL my photos
see my children happy and hopefully have some grandbabies
2 WAYS THAT I AM STEREOTYPICALLY A CHICK
i moisturise everyday without exception
i can NEVER find anything in my handbag, despite cleaning it out every few days
2 THINGS I AM THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW
mark's Nanna's 100th birthday celebrations (this sunday)
mark driving carefully to the conference in brisbane today
2 STORES I SHOP AT
stamp crazy (my LSS)
the temple door (local store with the scrummiest casual clothes)
2 PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ
shari
zina wright (do you even have a blog miss zina??)
Have a great day folks

1 comment:
I see that once again we have something in common - a bone disease. Both of us list medication to help our diseases. Mine is osteoporosis. What a bummer, eh?
Oh well, can't let it get you down - just have to get on with living that's what I say
Marie xo
Post a Comment