This blog is to help fill in time while the hours tick away.
Sorry if it bores anyone but hey.....stop reading now and you won't be bored.
Mark's appointment is at 5.45 (NSW time). Thankfully Matt has agreed to go up with him which I am so glad of. It will help keep Mark's mind on other things (Matt will be driving up on his Ls). I am not so sure about on the way home though. Mark always likes solitude when he has to think about things so maybe he might want the time to himself and his thoughts. It's so hard to know what is the right thing.
I have been either on the verge of tears or in tears since I woke up at 5.30 this morning to find Mark propped up on his elbow just looking at me. He told me he wanted to memorise my face.
Yup....I burst into tears.
Then when he kissed me goodbye, instead of his normal peck on the cheek, he kissed me - and I mean he REALLY kissed me and held me so tight that it took my breath away.
Yup - more tears.
I called in to change cars with him at work and he looked at me and he said, "I don't think it will be good news babe. But we will cope - we have each other and we have our kids."
Yup - needed the tissues again.
And when I arrived home I find an email from him telling me how wonderful our life has been together and that we should have no regrets but just enjoy each day that we have.
Will these tears EVER end.....????
For those of you who know Mark, you will know how out of character all this is for him and that is what scares me the most. He is the strong one in our relationship - the sensible, level-headed, logical one and to see him displaying such deep emotions like this is a bit of a shock to me.
But I WILL think positive.
Just pray for him if you are that way inclined or just some positive vibes sent his way would be great too.
Thanks to dear Shari and Ali for your kind thoughts and to my dear friend Marie who I know has had her own "stuff" to deal with in the past 24 hours.
I bought some more embellishments, etc this morning from a darling little craft store in Ballina.
I have decided I just LOVE embellishments, be it ribbons or fibres, metals or sewing thread, charms or buttons.
Might explain my subscription to the Tarisota Inspiration Collection, instead of any of the other scrummy collections in the range.
This morning I bought the most gorgeous "braid" I guess you could call it. I am sure it is machine made but it has the look and touch of a handmade product.
I got some gorgeous little heart charms and some huge wooden heart buttons that are just so cool.
I also got some varigated silk embroidery thread that is supposedly hand-dyed that I can't wait to use on a LO.
I forgot what amazing treasures this little craft store has and I will definitely be going back there soon. I didn't even venture near the Christmas stock or the materials.
On that note, enough of my waffling.
Enjoy what remains of this day and I will post again later when I have some news.
Thanks if you are still reading.
~*~ shazz ~*~
Sorry if it bores anyone but hey.....stop reading now and you won't be bored.
Mark's appointment is at 5.45 (NSW time). Thankfully Matt has agreed to go up with him which I am so glad of. It will help keep Mark's mind on other things (Matt will be driving up on his Ls). I am not so sure about on the way home though. Mark always likes solitude when he has to think about things so maybe he might want the time to himself and his thoughts. It's so hard to know what is the right thing.
I have been either on the verge of tears or in tears since I woke up at 5.30 this morning to find Mark propped up on his elbow just looking at me. He told me he wanted to memorise my face.
Yup....I burst into tears.
Then when he kissed me goodbye, instead of his normal peck on the cheek, he kissed me - and I mean he REALLY kissed me and held me so tight that it took my breath away.
Yup - more tears.
I called in to change cars with him at work and he looked at me and he said, "I don't think it will be good news babe. But we will cope - we have each other and we have our kids."
Yup - needed the tissues again.
And when I arrived home I find an email from him telling me how wonderful our life has been together and that we should have no regrets but just enjoy each day that we have.
Will these tears EVER end.....????
For those of you who know Mark, you will know how out of character all this is for him and that is what scares me the most. He is the strong one in our relationship - the sensible, level-headed, logical one and to see him displaying such deep emotions like this is a bit of a shock to me.
But I WILL think positive.
Just pray for him if you are that way inclined or just some positive vibes sent his way would be great too.
Thanks to dear Shari and Ali for your kind thoughts and to my dear friend Marie who I know has had her own "stuff" to deal with in the past 24 hours.
I bought some more embellishments, etc this morning from a darling little craft store in Ballina.
I have decided I just LOVE embellishments, be it ribbons or fibres, metals or sewing thread, charms or buttons.
Might explain my subscription to the Tarisota Inspiration Collection, instead of any of the other scrummy collections in the range.
This morning I bought the most gorgeous "braid" I guess you could call it. I am sure it is machine made but it has the look and touch of a handmade product.
I got some gorgeous little heart charms and some huge wooden heart buttons that are just so cool.
I also got some varigated silk embroidery thread that is supposedly hand-dyed that I can't wait to use on a LO.
I forgot what amazing treasures this little craft store has and I will definitely be going back there soon. I didn't even venture near the Christmas stock or the materials.
On that note, enough of my waffling.
Enjoy what remains of this day and I will post again later when I have some news.
Thanks if you are still reading.
~*~ shazz ~*~

1 comment:
Oh Shazz, I'm sitting here crying my eyes out for the wonderful display of love that Mark has shown to you.
Marie xo
Post a Comment