So many things caught my eye today and made me smile.
Please indulge me while I share.
I hope your day is as visually pleasing for you tomorrow.
~*~ shazz ~*~
Please indulge me while I share.
- Kait's face this morning when I woke her for school - that sweet angelic face smiling up at me makes the whole world seem so much brighter.
- the huge grin on Matt's face when he arrived home with his P plates proudly displayed on the car
- that same huge grin that escaped his lips when he backed down the drive for his first solo drive - he literally couldn't wipe the smile off his face
- the look of pride in Jake's eyes when he learnt that Matt had passed his driving test - so glad my boys love each other so much
- the carpet of purple in the school carpark under the jacaranda trees - i just wanted to go and lie on it and watch the clouds float by
- the faces of my two little "shadows" Molly and Tilly peering out the window at me when I pulled up this morning - they seemed to be so happy they had the run of the house and weren't locked in the garage
- the blossoms covering the murrayas outside our bedroom window - tonight I will lie in bed and let their perfume waft through the open window
- the smile on Mark's face as he walked in the door tonight and I knew how happy he was to be at home with us (God I love that man)
- the smile on the face of my friends Nadia and Kylie when I walked into the gym - it's nice to see they were still smiling at my red, sweaty face after I finished my workout
- caller ID on my mobile telling me a good friend had called, for no other reason than to see how I was
I hope your day is as visually pleasing for you tomorrow.
~*~ shazz ~*~

1 comment:
What beautiful things to see. Isn't life great!
Marie xo
Post a Comment