That sums up the weekend.....lots of "nothing" chores and activities - nothing too earth-shattering.
Matt enjoyed his weekend with Shannon and her family. Even went fishing - the kid likes to fish..????? Ah.......what we do for love hey.....LOL
It is so good to have him home though - bag dumped at the bottom of the stairs, not unpacked; dirty dishes left on the coffee tables; juice spilt on the bench.
Yep....gotta love him (and I do)
Jake and I spent an "interesting" few hours cleaning out his room yesterday. He has been saying for months that his cupboards don't need cleaning out because everything in there still fits him. Well guess what........I got a whole HUGE garbage bag of clothes that DON'T fit him out of his cupboard. He whinged and belly-ached the whole time but was impressed with the end results
Mark bought the family (read *HIMSELF* here) a new digi video cam and last night pulled out all the old tapes getting them ready to burn to DVD. Some of the tapes were over 3 years old and to look back at the kids and how gorgeous they were was priceless. I spent half the time crying because I miss those little cherubs and the other half crying with laughter at their antics.
So many memories, so many laughs - so much ammo for their 21sts......LOL
I had another bout of insomnia last night.
I woke up about 2 a.m. and after tossing and turning for a few hours and giving Harry Potter a bit of read, I hopped up at 4ish and went down and scrapped two LOs that I think I will use for my BBC DT entry - and I scrapped the card part of the entry yesterday.
I am not sure if I should share them on here or not. What is the protocol for applying for a DT like this...???
If anyone is interested, let me know and I will email them to you.
So I am very very tired at the moment and despite catching a few minutes sleep this afternoon, I think once the work/school clothes are ironed I will be crawling into my bed.
And praying that I sleep all night.
I have suffered insomnia since Kristy had her accident and that phonecall woke us in the middle of the night with the devastating news. I hardly slept at all that week after the accident and I wonder whether my body clock went haywire and just hasn't kicked back into normal.
The insomnia comes and goes and I guess I should be so thankful that it isn't a permanent situation I have to deal with.
So on that note, I will bid you all a fond farewell.
Have a great tomorrow and may your day be filled with joy and the smiles of those you love.
And don't forget to look in the mirror and give yourself a smile.
GO ON - YOU KNOW YOU ARE GORGEOUS
~*~ shazz ~*~
Matt enjoyed his weekend with Shannon and her family. Even went fishing - the kid likes to fish..????? Ah.......what we do for love hey.....LOL
It is so good to have him home though - bag dumped at the bottom of the stairs, not unpacked; dirty dishes left on the coffee tables; juice spilt on the bench.
Yep....gotta love him (and I do)
Jake and I spent an "interesting" few hours cleaning out his room yesterday. He has been saying for months that his cupboards don't need cleaning out because everything in there still fits him. Well guess what........I got a whole HUGE garbage bag of clothes that DON'T fit him out of his cupboard. He whinged and belly-ached the whole time but was impressed with the end results
- he could actually find where things were in his cupboard
- he will need to buy new "cooler" clothes to replace those he had to give away
Mark bought the family (read *HIMSELF* here) a new digi video cam and last night pulled out all the old tapes getting them ready to burn to DVD. Some of the tapes were over 3 years old and to look back at the kids and how gorgeous they were was priceless. I spent half the time crying because I miss those little cherubs and the other half crying with laughter at their antics.
So many memories, so many laughs - so much ammo for their 21sts......LOL
I had another bout of insomnia last night.
I woke up about 2 a.m. and after tossing and turning for a few hours and giving Harry Potter a bit of read, I hopped up at 4ish and went down and scrapped two LOs that I think I will use for my BBC DT entry - and I scrapped the card part of the entry yesterday.
I am not sure if I should share them on here or not. What is the protocol for applying for a DT like this...???
If anyone is interested, let me know and I will email them to you.
So I am very very tired at the moment and despite catching a few minutes sleep this afternoon, I think once the work/school clothes are ironed I will be crawling into my bed.
And praying that I sleep all night.
I have suffered insomnia since Kristy had her accident and that phonecall woke us in the middle of the night with the devastating news. I hardly slept at all that week after the accident and I wonder whether my body clock went haywire and just hasn't kicked back into normal.
The insomnia comes and goes and I guess I should be so thankful that it isn't a permanent situation I have to deal with.
So on that note, I will bid you all a fond farewell.
Have a great tomorrow and may your day be filled with joy and the smiles of those you love.
And don't forget to look in the mirror and give yourself a smile.
GO ON - YOU KNOW YOU ARE GORGEOUS
~*~ shazz ~*~

1 comment:
Sounds like a very productive weekend to me. Cleaning cupboards. Ugh!
I wouldn't put your dt entry in any online gallery or on your blog until after you hear the results.
Have a great day yourself.
marie xo
Post a Comment