I found this quote on the wonderful Tara Whitney's blog
(yes....even I manage to access such scrapping icons)
With all that is going on in "certain" areas of my life at the moment I hope that it is duly noted by the appropriate people.
And while they are at it, they might do well to look up the meaning of "friendship" too.
"i am aware that i am less than some people prefer me to be,
but most people are unaware that i am so much more than what they see"
~ douglas pagels ~
A happy tomorrow to you all
~*~ shazz ~*~
(yes....even I manage to access such scrapping icons)
With all that is going on in "certain" areas of my life at the moment I hope that it is duly noted by the appropriate people.
And while they are at it, they might do well to look up the meaning of "friendship" too.
"i am aware that i am less than some people prefer me to be,
but most people are unaware that i am so much more than what they see"
~ douglas pagels ~
A happy tomorrow to you all
~*~ shazz ~*~

No comments:
Post a Comment