
These are pics taken of Mark and the kids on top of Mt Warning after their intrepid climb today. How gorgeous are my kids...???I look at them and I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. They look happy, healthy and just gorgeous.
And what a "great-hunk-of-spunk"
(thanks Kath Day-Knight for THAT little pearla)
is my darling husband.
Yep......I am one VERY lucky lady.
Forgotten is the hurt I suffered this morning from my so-called "friend" - when I look at these pics I just know that I am lucky and blessed to have these gorgeous people in my life.
Only a tiny bit of scrapping today after work to get a CJ finished before sending it off tomorrow. But the boys are heading off to twilight soccer soon so I might wander back down there and start on another CJ that is way overdue to be sent on - it was very late being sent to me.
I am hoping - well I am demanding of myself - that I get started on my Christmas gifts this weekend. Dad and Erica will be up in a few weeks
(YAY !!!! love my Daddy coming for a visit)
and I have to have their gifts ready for them to take as well as Louise, Chris's and my darling Bianca's.
Hoping your day was wonderful and tomorrow is even better.
Thanks for reading and for the few that do, thanks also for the comments
~*~ shazz ~*~
P.S. Goodnight and God Bless to my sweet baby girl who is staying over with her class at Tweed tonight before heading off to Seaworld tomorrow.
Mummy loves you baby xxoo
And what a "great-hunk-of-spunk"
(thanks Kath Day-Knight for THAT little pearla)
is my darling husband.
Yep......I am one VERY lucky lady.
Forgotten is the hurt I suffered this morning from my so-called "friend" - when I look at these pics I just know that I am lucky and blessed to have these gorgeous people in my life.
Only a tiny bit of scrapping today after work to get a CJ finished before sending it off tomorrow. But the boys are heading off to twilight soccer soon so I might wander back down there and start on another CJ that is way overdue to be sent on - it was very late being sent to me.
I am hoping - well I am demanding of myself - that I get started on my Christmas gifts this weekend. Dad and Erica will be up in a few weeks
(YAY !!!! love my Daddy coming for a visit)
and I have to have their gifts ready for them to take as well as Louise, Chris's and my darling Bianca's.
Hoping your day was wonderful and tomorrow is even better.
Thanks for reading and for the few that do, thanks also for the comments
~*~ shazz ~*~
P.S. Goodnight and God Bless to my sweet baby girl who is staying over with her class at Tweed tonight before heading off to Seaworld tomorrow.
Mummy loves you baby xxoo

2 comments:
Trish, has given you some very sound advice, my friend.
Yes, your whole family are hunks of spunks, including Mark. What a view from Mt Warning. Magnificent!
Marie xo
What great pics of the mountain climbing Prattens!! Big hugs to them all and of course you shazzy-pet!
Shari xxx
Post a Comment