Wednesday, November 16, 2005

KARMA

What a beautiful thing is karma...???
I believe what you send out into the world, you get back tenfold and in the past 24 hours I have seen the effects of both good and bad karma.
Justly deserved in both cases.

Matt's new mattress arrived this morning and his bed surrounds will arrive in about a week so FINALLY I can say his room will look half decent instead of like a commune's bedroom. He has resisted getting a bed since his waterbed split and we couldn't justify spending the money to repair it again.

Jakey is still drumming away. Both he and Matt have donned their Australian Football (soccer) strips in response to the call to all supporters to don the green and gold for tonight's game. Jake told me this afternoon he is so nervous for the team - he feels sick in the stomach with nerves when he thinks of the game. Mark is under strict instructions to be home by kick-off. A perfect opportunity for me to escape to my scrapping room I think.
GO AUSSIES GO - KICK SOME SOUTH AMERICAN BUTT.

I am still doing the scrap room reshuffle but did manage to get a tiny bit of scrapping done this afternoon. I put the "pile" on the bench behind where I sit and scrapped away happily in the space I had already tidied.
I got a package of goodies from The Craft Attic today - 20% off til the end of the month - but have promised myself I will not open it until my scrapping room is reorganised and tidy. I did order some new scrapping books and can't wait to read them but I have to keep the promise I made to myself.

Molly and Tilly were groomed today and despite everyone hating the new look puppies, I am sure they appreciate having their winter coats clippered off. They have such cute little faces when they are clipped and it certainly has to be a lot cooler for them.

Well thats' today in a nutshell.
Hope you all have had a wonderful day and that tomorrow is even better for you.

~*~ shazz ~*~

p.s. I was sorry to hear that the house shari and steve had their hearts set on, has been sold.
I can only imagine how sad you guys are but here's hoping there is another house out there to capture your hearts.

2 comments:

starbender said...

GO AUSSIES GO!

Marie said...

You will have to post a pic of your reorganized scrap room.

Marie xo