After sitting here in tears for the past hour after being hurt by a friend's thoughtlessness I wondered how many people I have hurt by my deeds or actions through the years and not even known it.
If I have hurt any of you by anything I have said or done over the years, my most profound apologies.
I would never set out to deliberately hurt anyone by the things I say or do but sometimes we all say and do things without thinking.
The sad thing about this morning's "episode" is that she knew full well that what she did and said would hurt me.
Maybe I have used the word "friend" too hastily in this relationship.
Sorry about the vent post.
I promise you and myself that I shall return tonight with a happier post.
Have a happy day
~*~ shazz ~*~
If I have hurt any of you by anything I have said or done over the years, my most profound apologies.
I would never set out to deliberately hurt anyone by the things I say or do but sometimes we all say and do things without thinking.
The sad thing about this morning's "episode" is that she knew full well that what she did and said would hurt me.
Maybe I have used the word "friend" too hastily in this relationship.
Sorry about the vent post.
I promise you and myself that I shall return tonight with a happier post.
Have a happy day
~*~ shazz ~*~

3 comments:
I wouldn't count her as a friend, Shazz, especially if she knew that what she did would upset you. Friends lift each other up.
lots of hugs,
Marie xo
Thanks for lifting me up Marie.
I know you are right.
Love ya xxoo
I know the feeling all to well, cast them aside and know you are a better person.
Trish
Post a Comment