Sunday, October 23, 2005

A CURIOUS THING.....

What a curious thing is the human mind. I have so much running through mine at the moment - mainly scrap related and trying to visualise LOs and work out how to get those LOs out of my head and onto paper and looking the same.
But I also have been thinking.....
  • about magpies and how I haven't seen them swooping this year yet.
  • about how cruel I felt this morning killing the wasps who had made a nest on my clothes line - but it's you or me guys.....one bite from you and I will need hospitalisation
  • how shallow Mark's parents are thinking that spending all THAT money on a car makes them better people - actually I think sitting down and "really" talking and listening to their grandchildren would make them better people.
  • about how deliciously amazing the new tarisota website is and just how amazing it would be to have the innate ability to make something look THAT appealing to others
  • about how much amazing talent is out there and how blessed I feel that through the wonders of technology I can access it at the stroke of a keyboard
  • how I pray that this counsellor can help me cleanse my life and renew my soul.....I am just so over feeling so broken and so alone in a room full of people

Just so many things running through my mind........no wonder it is hard to sleep some nights.

In Rozzie and Shari's blogs that have asked us to "Google" our names followed by the word "needs".
Apparently I need the following things.......................
  1. a slap (why??)
  2. some affirmative action
  3. more furniture and computing equipment
  4. to tell Chris to lose the hairstyle (who's Chris??)
  5. to have a little memory jogging (what did I forget??)
Thanks to Shari and Trish for your kind words after my last blog and to the ever-fabulous Marie for your absolutely gorgeous email.
It's nice to know I have some people out there who care.
Till next time
~Shazz~

1 comment:

Marie said...

Of course, we care about you, darl. You're beautiful!

Now, I'm going to give you some advice. Go for a walk in the morning or get yourself down to Curves and exercise. While you're exercising you can think. Then in the evening when you're tired from exercising and thinking you'll get a better night's sleep. No full strength coffee after lunch. If you must have coffee have decaf. It might help.

Take care, Marie xo