Monday, October 24, 2005

OH HOW I LOVE........

  • the smell in the air just before a storm breaks
  • the smell of rain falling
  • the smell of freshly washed sheets when you pull back the covers to crawl into bed
  • the smell of a newborn baby
  • freshly brewed coffee in the morning
  • freshly mown grass
  • the smell of my children as I lean over and kiss them goodnight
*SIGH*.........so many things to love with one's nose.

I started back at the gym today after three weeks break due to work and school holidays.
NOT A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THREE WEEKS OFF MISSY
(make a mental note of that one)
I am positive all my joints and my back will stop aching once I am back into the swing of things - not sure when that will be but it is a good kind of ache.
The kind you can tolerate cause you know you are hurting for a good cause.

I also spent a lovely few hours (while waiting for the car to be serviced) hanging out at my LSS with Julie the owner looking at all the new products she has in, talking scrapping, looking through her HUGE mag collection and having a play with the new H2O paints - such pretty colours. I probably spent a little too much on PPs but geez......why must they look so good..?? One just has to buy them.

I ventured into Spotlight for their 20% off sale and picked Kait up some more pieces for her doll house that is her project with Mark. I will keep them aside for Christmas though.
Was also amazed and DELIGHTED to find that Spotlight now stocks AC ribbons and at a good price too with the sale on. I picked up some colour combos I didn't have so I was pretty chuffed with myself.

Time to head off to bed for me. Our friend Graeme is coming to clean our carpets tomorrow so I have to be up early to get the floor vacuumed and everything picked up off the floor.

Happy days everybody
~Shazz~

1 comment:

Marie said...

I can so relate to those wonderful smells. Just add in fresh baked bread and you've got it. Sounds like you've had a great day and are getting back to your old self. Glad to see that your back at the gym.

Hugs, Marie xo