I am yet again shocked to my core by the power of Mother nature in reminding us, as humans, that this world is just lent to us.
The population of the town I live in is approx. 30,000 and I find it impossible to fathom that that is the predicted death toll in the latest earthquake in Asia. Each time I catch my breath and accept these "hard-to-believe" death tolls Mother nature unleashes her fury again and we have another unbelieveable number of people dead. I just pray that help reaches these poor people soon - the news says that so many roads are blocked that relief is slow in getting to the worst affected areas.
On a brighter and SOOOOO exciting change of topic, I was just happy dancing all over the place with excitement and pride for all the ladies that I "know" who have been named Masters for SM. How exciting for you all and I am so very proud to call many of you "friend". Even more exciting is that many of them are ASC girls (or at least started their scrapping lives at ASC). Shari and Linda must be so proud also that their wonderful site has been the spring board that many of these very talented scrappers have used to go onto bigger and better things.
I am most proud of my friend Rozzie.....and I have told her so "several" times today......LOL. I have often commented to Shari that of all the ASC girls I have shared my scrapping journey with, I feel that Roz has matured and evolved the most in her style and confidence with trying new things. A well deserved accolade Roz - and one more time.....I am so VERY proud of you.
I have started my two weeks of working mornings while Tracey is on holidays. Seeing I usually manage to get my work done in the one day I normally work, there isn't much for me to do so I have taken my new Heidi Swapp handwriting book in to look through. I won't attempt to do the exercises because I think I will need to concentrate and that bloody phone keeps ringing. Funny thing that seeing we are trying to run a business.
I do get a chance to have a good look around some scrapping sites and I do lots of ASC and Craft Attic forum posting and gallery commenting. There are so many great scrappers out there. So much talent and inspiration.
Another day has been and gone.......until tomorrow
~Shazz~
Monday, October 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How are your going Shazz, long time no type LOL. Still think about you check out the website at ASC but don't comment that site has just gotten way to big and I don't know hardly anybody there, I am a regular on Scrapneeds now started off small there but it is growing too.
How is the family all well I hope.
My girls are growing at a rate of knots Stella is 6 and Casey 1 can you believe it.
Anyway I would like to stay in touch as I so much valued our chats on the old Snappy.
Have a great night chat soon.
Lucky you've got a great boss ;)
Marie xo
Oh didn't you know Marie......I actually sleep with my boss so I get it pretty easy at work.....ROTFL
~Shazz~
Hey you! I have been doing some 'cathing up' on blog reading, and wow, I am really touched by your words Shazz :o) Thanks so much, you are a gem!!
Roz xo
Post a Comment