I was asked today what I want most out of my life at the moment and without giving it much thought at all
- and by-passing the standard Brad Pitt/Jason Patrick/unlimited funds/health and happiness for my family answers
I think what I want, or maybe crave most in my life at the moment is simplicity.
From the moment Mark nudged me at 3 a.m. this morning because he needed to talk, up until i actually sat down after 5 this afternoon i felt like i was a moth buzzing up against a window, trying to reach that elusive light on the other side.
Today i felt frantic and out of control.
I think the fear of what the doctor will say to Mark next Friday is adding to the way I feel plus facing those damned demons
(and you will not win either, let me add in here - "I'm the boss of me now" - she says stamping her foot)
on a daily basis at the moment is draining me.
The meditation is helping and I find that spending time scrapping helps too.
I guess being at work today, earning a living to provide for my family and support Mark, when I would have much rathered been at home scrapping obviously wasn't condusive to having a feeling of calm.
But tomorrow is another day - a new day to seize a situation where I can take a baby step towards becoming the me i know i can be.
And another day for scrapping too.
Happy tomorrows to you all
~*~Shazz~*~
- and by-passing the standard Brad Pitt/Jason Patrick/unlimited funds/health and happiness for my family answers
I think what I want, or maybe crave most in my life at the moment is simplicity.
From the moment Mark nudged me at 3 a.m. this morning because he needed to talk, up until i actually sat down after 5 this afternoon i felt like i was a moth buzzing up against a window, trying to reach that elusive light on the other side.
Today i felt frantic and out of control.
I think the fear of what the doctor will say to Mark next Friday is adding to the way I feel plus facing those damned demons
(and you will not win either, let me add in here - "I'm the boss of me now" - she says stamping her foot)
on a daily basis at the moment is draining me.
The meditation is helping and I find that spending time scrapping helps too.
I guess being at work today, earning a living to provide for my family and support Mark, when I would have much rathered been at home scrapping obviously wasn't condusive to having a feeling of calm.
But tomorrow is another day - a new day to seize a situation where I can take a baby step towards becoming the me i know i can be.
And another day for scrapping too.
Happy tomorrows to you all
~*~Shazz~*~

1 comment:
Sometimes, Shazzie, you just have to say "No" to things. Eg., someone asks you to go on a committee just say no. Don't run around doing things just stop. Sit down, have a cuppa, take time to smell the roses. Just keep with those baby steps - you'll get there. You know, sometimes, we make ourselves so busy because we don't want to face our demons. We just don't want to think about the things that scare us. But it's okay to do so and takes some weight off the shoulders.
Here's hoping you have a great day tomorrow.
Marie xo
Post a Comment