Sunday, October 09, 2005

BLAH !!!!!!

That pretty much sums up my day.
Wish I could be more positive about today but BLAH is a very good description.
I woke up in a great mood. I had grand plans to scrap and sort through some mags for my sister to have and spend some time with Dad. I did two loads of washing and hung it out and watched the start of Bathurst with Mark and Geoff, his brother and then BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The worst headache I have had since I had encephalitis 10 years ago (??) hit me and I was laid up pretty much for the rest of the day.
Mum and Jo, my sister arrived, right on lunchtime (surprise surprise) and proceeded to play happy families to impress Dad I guess. I just went and crawled into bed, shut the door and promptly went off to sleep. This resulted in Mum waking me to give me a serve about how rude I was which just compounded everything 100%. I jumped in the shower and proceeded to bawl my eyes out for 20 minutes. NOT GOOD for headache relief.
I took some panadeine about 2 and this knocked some of the wind out of the headache, enough for me to drag myself with Kait down to the shopping centre to buy her some goggles for her swimming lessons that start tomorrow.
Am just cooking dinner for Dad and Erica before they head off and then into bed for me.
I think these headaches are stress related and maybe something to do with my eyesight that seems to be getting worse by the day.
Tomorrow is another day.
Tomorrow WILL be a better day.
See you all tomorrow

~Shazz~

2 comments:

Shazz said...

P.S. Thanks to Shari for helping me add all the extras to my Blog. You are a doll Miss Shari.

Marie said...

Hugs my friend. Grr, mothers!!! I'm sure that your headache is stress related. You probably woke up feeling very stressed about your mother arriving.

Go and get your eyes checked, too.

Marie xo