
My darling step-Dad (miss you everday Pa) used to call Wednesdays "hump day" - I always thought it was a tad rude and honestly thought when I was younger that Wednesdays was when you had sex......OMG....how naive was I......LOL But hey....if I tell Mark what Wednesdays are really for well.....you just never know......LOL
I posted off my CJ for Craft Attic DT CJ today. Don't know that I am all that happy with it but that's what I get for changing my topic late last week when the posting day was last Friday. Well it's done now.
I went off to the gym again today. My knee is playing up again and I am glad I have done my three sessions for this week and I will be able to just do some light exercise for the next few days. Monday is weigh-in day.......EEK !!!!!....not expecting much of the lard to have disappeared though..
Paid our tax bill today........my hand shook having to write a cheque that big and then was told by the bloody accountant that he had got the amount wrong and we owed ANOTHER $4000. Bloody hell.......I am so sick of paying tax. Who said having a trust fund was a good thing....???
Off to work tomorrow....I am hoping that my warranty payments have arrived so I can call them off the books. The company we deal with is so random with their payment schedule. Will be good to spend the day at work with Tracey again....we always manage to have a good laugh.
Matt worked 7 hours out at the Macadamia plant today. He hasn't said much about it though.
Kait and Jakey are counting down the days until school holidays start. I must admit I love the holidays too.....no school run although the after-school training runs will still go on for a few more weeks yet. Kait has lots of things on "her list" that she wants to do.
Well thats it for another day.
Until next time.....take care everyone.
~Shazz~

2 comments:
Well, then, what did your step dad mean by "hump" day.
Grrrr. Tax!!! It's only in recent years that dh has been receiving a refund. He was really looking forward to receiving a large amount back this year but when the tax was done, his payment will be less than $100. So much for planning to buy a canopy for the ute and new floor coverings.
I'd say Matt is pretty tired after his day's effort. How much work has he got. If he's working everyday he may change his mind and go back to school.
Hugs, Marie
Hump day means the middle of the week Marie. Once you get over Wednesday it's downhill till the weekend again! lol...
Gosh Shazz, what a bummer to have to pay tax. I love tax time for some return but would hate it it I had to pay - especially as much as it seems you do - do you guys not pay tax during the year?
Enjoy the last couple days of holidays Shazza :)
Nat :)
Post a Comment