Sunday, September 11, 2005

FINALLY - A PRODUCTIVE DAY

FINALLY - a productive day in terms of scrapping. I have got so much stuff in my stash and no will power to stop shopping for new things. But I am determined to stop shopping and start scrapping. I literally have little or no room in my tiny scrapping space to fit anything else and what is there is a bloody mess.
I had another bout of insomnia last night. I went to sleep at 11.30 and was wide awake by 3.00 a.m. I was so cross and so confused as to what is keeping me awake. I don't want to resort to sleeping tablets again. The addiction I developed to them after Pa died was hard enough to kick. So thank God for the cricket, the tennis and some unwatched videos - I didn't have to resort to the ironing as is usually the case when I have insomnia.
Jakey and Kait had a haircut this morning and we were home by 9.30 which was great. Always glad to catch up with Cherina and Danielle and I am looking forward to having my streaks done and hair coloured in a few weeks time. Lots of gossip to catch up on and laughs to be had.
Matt arrived home this morning with a Maccas bacon and egg burger as a form of apology for our fight last night. At least he accepted that he was in the wrong. When I argue with him I sometimes wonder who is the adult one of us. He shows the same clear logic as Mark when we argue and it frustrates the hell out of me. I frequently just lose it with him and that just leaves both of us sad and angry at each other. I just hope he finds his feet soon and some direction in his life. It is so bloody hard to sit back and allow him to make his own mistakes and life choices. But that's what growing up and becoming an adult is all about I guess. I miss him needing me and coming to me for advice. I miss him being my little boy who would just walk up and cuddle me for no reason at all.
Mark had to go to work this afternoon to ghost some drives for a client. He hates having to work the hours that he does- I hate it, Matt hates it, Jakey hates it but Kaitlyn seems to hate it most of all. I am glad that he took the time to take her to the park today and as much as I would have loved to have gone with them (great photo op the park) they really need that time together as father and daughter.
Anyway....enough of a rave. Not that I expect anyone to be reading this let alone commenting.
Until tomorrow

Shazz xo

3 comments:

Shari said...

YAY! I am the first to post a comment on your brand-spanking new blog!!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging Shazzie and I am looking forward to checking in!!!!! Glad you had a good scrapping day and I hope that the zzzzzzzzz come easily tonight! Shari xxx

Ali :-) said...

Hey Shazz!
Welcome to blogdom! You'll be addicted in no time!!!

Great to hear that you've had a productive scrapping day! If only mine was that productive LOLOL I blame Shari! hehe

Hope you get some much-needed sleep tonight, mate!

Ali :) xxx

Nat said...

Hey Shazz! I'm reading!! Welcome to blog land - I'll be aregular here no doubt.

Nat