Sunday, September 18, 2005

BEAUTIFUL DAY.

What a gorgeous spring day it was today. The strong winds have gone and although the gardens and pavers are a mess from the leaves that have accumulated on them, it was so nice just to be outside and watching the kids race the billycart up and down the street (well with my hands over my eyes and peeking through.....LOL) I love living in a cul-de-sac and most of the people who live at the end of the street know to look, not only for our kids but all the others in the street too.
Matt, Jake and Kait had the best time with their cousins Eden and Zac. The boys all piled into Matt's room last night (now devoid of a bed until we buy him a new one) + Matt's friend Nick and watched DVDs all night. Eden and Kaitlyn played board games and danced to CDs. It's so great to see them all getting on.
I managed to do most of the housework by 9.30 this morning and I clippered Mark's hair so I was hoping that the rest of the morning would be spent scrapping. Don't know why I only managed to do half an hour but I hope to get back into my scrap room tonight. And I was not happy with what I did do so I will have to rethink my strategy for the LO I think.....hmmmm
Mark and I watched "The Best of the Footy Show 2004" DVD this afternoon. I laughed so hard I fell off the lounge and tears were streaming down my cheeks. Mark was laughing just as hard. If you ever need a "pick-me-up" get a copy and watch it. That "Vomitron" segment is just hilarious.
Then I watched my MIGHTY TIGES beat the Broncos in the footy. I was home alone when the game was on so I was happy dancing around the loungeroom and squealing with delight - don't know what any passers-by must have thought. And I don't much care.....LOL. Fingers crossed that we beat the Dragons next week and then onto the Grand Final........gotta be happy with that.
Back to the gym tomorrow. I was naughty and only went twice last week but hoping to get back into a routine AND back walking now that the weather is warming up and the mornings aren't so dark when the alarm goes off at 5.45 a.m.
Hope you all have a great tomorrow.
~Shazz xo

No comments: