Thursday, February 16, 2006

NO NEWS IS...NO NEWS

hi girls.....still no news.
i think this little guy has a stubborn streak in him just like his auntie shazz.
jo has a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we will see how she gets on.
the poor kid is just so tired and so uncomfortable.

do yourselves a favour.
go and check out this
and this
have you ever seen anything so precious and breath taking in your life...???
just gorgeous.
brings tears to my eyes and happiness to my heart.

but i have these los to share.....not sure that i am all that happy with them but here they are.
thanks for looking.

this is a lo celebrating the special relationship kait had with her teacher, mrs g, who she had in 2004 and 2005.
not only was di kait's reacher for those two years but di and i became close friends.
she is a very special teacher and a wonderful friend to have.
the hidden journalling is written by kait as to why mrs g was the best teacher she has ever
had.

this lo shows one of the last pics of my dad, my step-mum and their much loved pet benny.
benny was a maltese that had been been blind since birth and the relationship that dad and nanny and benny had was a was a very special one indeed.
they probably hung onto him for longer than they should have because he was terribly ill in the last few weeks of his life and it was a very sad day for them when they finally had him put down.

i just adore thes pics of mark and his brother geoff taken on christmas day last year.
the boys are such great mates despite the fact they rarely see each other.
always laughs to be had when they are together (often at the expense of their long suffering wives - me and my sister-in-law, di); always a beer and always the sense of that special friendship that only brothers can share.

a happy tomorrow to you all

~*~ shazz ~*~

3 comments:

kathie said...

I feel for Jo. I really do. How awful, just hanging about. I'm kinda glad J was induced. I hope that the little guy gets a wriggle on. I guess he's just gonna be a laid back little rascal.
I just love the Kait and Miss G layout!
Oh, and I just tried to call Kylie but there was no answer. I'll keep trying and see if I can go pick up the cj. (See Marie's blog)
Kathie

Marie said...

I love the layout with Kait and Mrs G. just beautiful!

Blake was 2 weeks late. I tell you what I was sick of people asking me when my baby was due. I hope he comes soon - your poor sister.

I'll email you sometime over the weekend. It's a busy afternoon on Fridays. I'm hopeful about your cjs now that Kathie is on the case. Isn't she a darling?!

Chris Millar said...

Shazz, these layouts are super, love the one of Kait and her teacher!