
...guess which clever little chookie made this today...???
(more info tomorrow - just wanted to share this with you tonight before i crawl into bed)
hope you all had a great day
~*~ shazz ~*~
xo
(more info tomorrow - just wanted to share this with you tonight before i crawl into bed)
hope you all had a great day
~*~ shazz ~*~
xo

5 comments:
She looks beautiful. What is she made of, you clever chookie?
Did you make that?
I'm envious of anyone who can make something more 3D than a lumpy bumpy scrapbooking page!
Kathie
Wow Shazz!!! Clever!!! Very very Clever!!! I am in awe!!!!
Shazz it's been awhile are you an aunty yet?
ruthy x
Ooooohhh... I saw these at Stitches a couple of years ago -- they are awesome and I'd love to know how to make them. You've done a great job ! TFS
Post a Comment