Saturday, January 14, 2006

STILL...

  • ... in sydney at my sisters
  • ... spoiling my gorgeous niece, bianca
  • ... missing my boys so much
  • ... missing my cuddles and snuggles from my darling man
  • ... laughing and giggling and chatting with my sister
  • ... enjoying spending time with just me and my darling kait
  • ... loving sneaking in to watch bianca sleep
  • ... loving having someone to talk scrapping with and to scrap with
  • ... looking forward to getting on the plane tomorrow afternoon (i LOVE to fly)
  • ... looking forward to seeing my boys again
  • ... looking forward to sleeping in my own bed again
  • ...loving the fact that lousie and i are such good friends and share so much in common
  • ... meaning to get my blog updated so i have links to the blogs of friends (i'll be looking to the gorgeous shari for some help on that one - *wink* shari)

so just a quick update......more details and hopefully some pics tomorrow or monday when i get home.

have a great weekend everyone.

smiles, rainbows and hugs to you all

~*~ shazz ~*~

3 comments:

Marie said...

It sounds like you are having a great time, Shazz.

I love flying, too.

Mel Diener said...

Sounds like you're having fun...looking forward to hearing all about it. lol..I've only just worked out how to add links, but I haven't finished doing the job yet..it's too overwhelming rofl

Michelle G said...

HI Shazz, I hope you had a great holiday!!!
I look foward to hearing all about it!!! You have been missed around here thats for sure!!!
Take CAre!!
(((Hugs)))
Michelle