how blessed are mark and i...???just look at these three gorgeous kids.
i look at them and i can't believe that i am the mother of three such beautiful kids.
not biased at all am i...???
don't get me wrong - like all kids they have their moments.
they fight and nit-pick each other.
they try my patience to no end some days.
they scream at each other and they slam their doors and leave their clothes on the floor and don't do their chores.
but these things are balanced out by their smiling faces and their cuddles and their "i love yous" and their honesty and their loving natures.
in the words of the josh groban song
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.
thank you for indulging me with this post.
and thank you to all those wonderful ladies who left a comment after
my last blog post.
your support and friendship is gratefully appreciated
have a great tomorrow
~*~ shazz ~*~

4 comments:
haha that's a great photo Shazz - you are a very lucky girl :)
You're allowed to be biased. Anyway, I think that they look pretty good looking to me.
Shazzy wazzy..you have a very beautiful family. You can be as biased as you like..it's a mothers perogotive!!!!
It's right your children are beautiful and precious. that song always brings tears to my eyes. It's beautiful.
Ruthy
Post a Comment