I am in my early 50s.
Really....????
How did that happen...???
I live in a beautiful part of the world in nthn NSW and live with my darling, hard-working husband, our 2 fur babies and any of our three adult children and their partners who happen to be living with us at the time.
I am the owner of The ScrapLounge and enjoy crafting of all kinds.
9 comments:
Our heartfelt thoughts and wishes are with you right now Shazz. Big hugs mate.
I'm so sorry Shazz, my love and warmest wished to you and your family (especially your Dad) during this truly awful time!
Love ya!
jxx
Thinking of you and your family Shazzy.
Sending big hugs xxxx
Big hugs Shazz-thinking of you and your family at this sad time.
Thinking of you and your lovely family Shazz. Axx
Shazz, I'm so sorry. Huge hugs to you and your family and to your Dad.
May He Rest in Peace.
Jo.
xx
Hugs to you darls, I am thinking of you and I hope you are hanging in there ok.
Talk soon
love Tam
I'm so very sorry Shazz love, our prayers and thoughts are with you and your beautiful family right now.
Love and blessings
Chrissy x
Oh Shazz, I'm so sorry to see this post. Am thinking of you and your family.
Post a Comment