after what has been a full on week of looking after kait and then mark getting ill and lastly me ending up in bed by 8.30 both friday and saturday night, all i can say is i am one tired mummy.
kait continues to get better by the day.
she returned to school today and all her little friends were waiting at the gate for her when we got there this morning. they squealed with delight when she got out of the car and hugged her and asked to see where the drip had gone into her arm - which is still slightly bruised.
all the teachers at the school were shocked at how skinny she was.
she had a good day though...was a little tired by lunchtime but she got through the day so that is a good thing, in my books.
her appointment with the paediatric neurologist is on october 30. her paediatrician, dr ian, would have liked the neurologist to have seen her before he (dr ian) did in october but that's not gonna happen. just hope we can get some answers....we need them and kait needs them too.
no scrapping today but my new CK arrived in the mail so i will probably have good old squizz through it tonight after dinner.
and lastly, i want to send all my love, hugs and positive thoughts to my gorgeous friend ruthy who is going through some "stuff" at the moment.
love ya heaps ruthy and you know where i am if you need me.
hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
until then.
be happy and smile - makes people wonder what you have been up to...!!!
~*~ shazz ~*~
xox
kait continues to get better by the day.
she returned to school today and all her little friends were waiting at the gate for her when we got there this morning. they squealed with delight when she got out of the car and hugged her and asked to see where the drip had gone into her arm - which is still slightly bruised.
all the teachers at the school were shocked at how skinny she was.
she had a good day though...was a little tired by lunchtime but she got through the day so that is a good thing, in my books.
her appointment with the paediatric neurologist is on october 30. her paediatrician, dr ian, would have liked the neurologist to have seen her before he (dr ian) did in october but that's not gonna happen. just hope we can get some answers....we need them and kait needs them too.
no scrapping today but my new CK arrived in the mail so i will probably have good old squizz through it tonight after dinner.
and lastly, i want to send all my love, hugs and positive thoughts to my gorgeous friend ruthy who is going through some "stuff" at the moment.
love ya heaps ruthy and you know where i am if you need me.
hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
until then.
be happy and smile - makes people wonder what you have been up to...!!!
~*~ shazz ~*~
xox

5 comments:
I hear you about the early nights, I'm such a night owl and yet lst night I was in bed before the kids! LOL Oh dear!
So glad your sweet Kait is home and recovering well. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you all on Oct 30, it's my b'day that day so when I blow out my candles I'll be saying a special prayer for your angel. :-)
Hugs and much love,
Chrissy xx
Hey Shazz I am gald to hear that Kait is well enough to go back to school.
I will be thinking of you all on the 30th and hope you get some much needed answers.
Huggs to you my friend, thinking of you.
Trac x
Oh Babe!! Sorry I haven't been back for a while!!!! Some Majopr hugs for you and your Family!!!!
So sorry to hear of Kaits ongoing problems!!! I'll pray that you get some answers soon and she has a speedy recovery back to full health!!
More Hugs for you Babe!!!
Hi Shazz, glad to hear that Kait is feeling a little better and was able to go back to school. I'm guessing you guys are on school holidays now, so I hope you have a great time! Love the 'blessed' book you have made in the below post! Gorgeous!
Shazz I pray that things settle down for your family especially in terms of Kait's sickness. I do hope you get some answers. Please make sure you get some rest because if the 'mum' of the house gets sick, the place goes to the dogs! as they say!!!!! I haven't caught up with the blogs of late but your LO's look fantastic. Thanks for your kinds thoughts and friendship too btw!
love Ruthy x
Post a Comment