Thursday, September 14, 2006

{SHARING}

thought i would share some of the pages from the album i have been scrapping for my dad and step-mum to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary.

the cover of the album.

matt's page - what a smile...!!!

wish i had used a pic taken AFTER jakey had his haircut...!!!


love this pic of my baby girl....she looks so happy and healthy.

have completed several more pages of their other grandchildren but thought i better not share them without the permission from my sisters and brothers - you will just have to take my word for it...they are great....ROTFL!!!
don't know what is up with our silly scanner but the pages are such different colours IRL. i got sick of playing around with them for ages this afternoon so this is as good as it gets.

kait is well today - she has been eating well and getting lots of rest.
i am going to take her down to physie this afternoon to see the girls in her group - she really wants to do some practise but i will see how she goes when we get there.

enjoy the rest of the day.

~*~ shazz ~*~
xox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your LO's are GREAT ! I LOVE that size -- reckon I might have to have a go at that !

Glad to hear that Kait is feeling a little better :)

Kelly said...

Wow. That album looks absolutely fabulous. They'll love it!!
It's so good to hear that Kait is doing better!
Have a great weekend,
Love Kel XXX

Tracy said...

Hey Shazz, it is GREAT to hear that Kait is doing much better, I am so pleased for her.

WOW I am loving these pages, and the photos are just beautiful, I'm sure your Dad & Step Mum will just love the album.

Take Care
Huggles
Trac x