Monday, December 19, 2005

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

a lo celebrating my relationship with mark's simply darling auntie joanie - one of the most amazing, generous, caring and inspirational women i know. her marbled papers are gorgeous and i love having so many of them in my stash


this pic was taken at kait's farewell preschool concert back in 2001. she played the angel and with the look she gave us as she walked past she "almost" looked like an angel.


these are two of the los i submitted for a dt position with bumble bee designs.
in my wildest imagination i KNEW i didn't stand a chance i did kinda think my entries were some of the best los i had done.

the "thanks but no thanks" email was not well received (poor matty and jakey thought someone had died again) and after the day i had it wasn't an email i should have opened today.
oh well...i gave it a go and although i know none of the girls who are on the team i am sure their work is amazing.

just want to thank to the simply gorgeous marie for her constant support, encouragement and friendship
thanks to shari for her support and encouragement too.

hope you all have a great day tomorrow

~*~ shazz ~*~

5 comments:

Ali :-) said...

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time a the moment, Shazz. Hope all starts looking up soon.

Bad luck about the DT spot too :( I do know one of the girls on there and her work is just gorgeous. Your entries were beautiful - I especially love the one of Kaitlyn.

Take care
Ali

Marie said...

You know I love these los. Keep trying and chin up!!

hugs, Marie zo

Shari said...

You know I think that these layouts are gorgeous!!!! Hope you have had a better day!
Shari xxx

Chris Millar said...

Wowser Shazz, these layouts are far out awesome man!!!!! What a talent you have!!!!

Michelle G said...

YOu know Shazz, you can be extremely proud of these LO's they are stunning!!! LOve what you have done with the masking!!! They are so pretty!!!
Don't forget the only thing that matters is that your LO's make you happy!!! And you have another couple of treasured memories recorded!!! And I bet you got a lot of enjoyment from scrapping them!! That's all that matter's!! I believe everyone will have their turn in the sun, so don't give up!!! Thanks for sharing with us!! I am so looking forward to seeing more of your work in the new year!!! Just enjoy and anything else is an added bonus!!
I hope you have a Lovely and Relaxing Christmas!!! And Wishing you a magical and successful new year!! Take Care!!! Sorry to kidnap your blog!!!
Things can only go up from here!!!
(((Heaps of Hugs)))
Michelle!!
Oh I almost forgot!! I just tagged you too, check out the questions on my blog!! (Just in case you didn't have anything to do!!! LOL)