Is anybody out there...???
It's been a while, I know and LOTS has happened - some good...some not so good and I won't bore you with details but thought I should start blogging again.
I do enjoy blogging.
So I have stepped up to the edge and am dipping my toes back into the water. Just a few LO shares for now but hoping to be back in the swing of things very soon.
Hoping to see some visitors - make sure you leave me a "howdy".
This is LO I did as part of my A2Z Scraplet DT commitments - no longer on the team but loved using the products. This is my niece's baby belly. Inside that belly was my first great-nephew, Eligh who was born a few days after my last post WAY back in April.
This is a quick LO I did last weekend - trying hard not to think too much about my scrapping these days and just getting in and doing it.....and this was the end result.
Another A2Z Scraplet DT LO - I actually designed the "Physical Culture" Scraplet so I was pretty chuffed about that and I think it looks great on my LO.
Yep....another A2Z Scaplet LO...Julie was so generous with the product she sent and I still have so much more to use. This was Kait singing her heart out at her Presentation night 2 years ago.
An old photo of Kait and some of pour extended family - cousins and children of cousins...it was a wonderful New Year's day get-together a few years ago and if I posted a photo of those four little girls now you would be blown away by how big they all are - Eden on the right is Mark's brother's daughter and she is over 6 feet tall and about to head off to Sydney to one of the dance schools down there and Miss Kait is a mere couple of inches off making me the shortest member of the family.Until next time....be happy, stay safe but most of all.....
always look for the things in your life that make you smile
~~ and let those you love, know that you do ~~
~*~ LIVE OUT LOUD ~*~
shazz xo

4 comments:
Wow Shazz your LO's are stunning, i am going to lift one, hope you don't mind??? LOL!!!
Hey Shazzy - great to see you back. Missed you ;o
Hope all is ok.
Gorgeous layouts xxx
Hey Shazz -nice to see you back on here:)
Aw shazzy, i didn't even realise you had a blog... these layotus are amazing and adore ever single one of them xx
Post a Comment