Friday, April 17, 2009

NEW LOOK AND SCRAPPING SHARES

hope you like the new look.
with the help of my VERY talented darling hubby and a few bottles (yes, bottles) of bubbles I have finally updated, renewed, face-lifted or whatever you call it, my blog.
i am so NOT a girly-girl, pink kinda, chicky babe but it all seemed to work last night through a haze of bubble-induced euphoria so until i get sick of it, this is it...!!!!

i have lots of news to share but will leave that until later in the weekend.
until then....here are my latest scrapping efforts for my DT position with A2Z Scraplets.

this photo was taken of Kait and I in 2003 but I just love it.
i completed this at the Stick and Giggle retreat last month - again....not too sure about all the pink but i think it suits the LO and the theme.
SCRAPLET USED: "Like Mother, Like Daughter"

a LO of my gorgeous step-mum, Erica.
lots of cutting out on the LO and i have used my trusty little typewriter for the journaling again
SCRAPLET USED: "Step Mother"

thanks for stopping by and I will have another update over the weekend
(well that's the plan, Stan)
with news and some pics from the Stick and Giggle Retreat.

have a wonderful weekend and remember.....
be happy, stay safe but most of all.....
always look for the things in your life that make you smile
~~ and let those you love, know that you do ~~

~*~ LIVE OUT LOUD ~*~

shazz xo


6 comments:

Kelly said...

ohhhh...I love these Shazzy. Just gorgeous!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous shares Shaz and yep *giggle* the old blog is definitely looking quite girly (I LOVE girly!!!)
Chrissy x

shari brewer said...

Ooooh Ooooh I *DO* love your new look blog pet!! AND I do love your layouts too! Sigh ... just so gorgeous! (like you!) XXXXX

Chris Millar said...

Hi Shazz, so lovely to see an update and to see your gorgeous work! Love the new blog look!!

kym said...

OMGosh Shazz, these lo's are stunning, i must try using my mojo mixed with bubbles!!!!
Luv ya xo

kathie said...

Love the new look blog :)