oh Shazz, I am so sad to read this. hope you are doing ok. I have een offline for a week and a bit due to a storm that killed our modem and have only just read this now, hugs to you darls. love Tam xoxox
Shazz, my heart goes out to you and your family!!! I know that i'm not looking forward to the day that my old fella passes on! It will be a sad day for sure!!!
I am in my early 50s.
Really....????
How did that happen...???
I live in a beautiful part of the world in nthn NSW and live with my darling, hard-working husband, our 2 fur babies and any of our three adult children and their partners who happen to be living with us at the time.
I am the owner of The ScrapLounge and enjoy crafting of all kinds.
6 comments:
oh Shazz, I am so sad to read this. hope you are doing ok. I have een offline for a week and a bit due to a storm that killed our modem and have only just read this now, hugs to you darls.
love Tam xoxox
Sorry Shazz :o(
xxx
Hi Shazz, so sorry to read about Molly. Hugs.
Oh Shazz- so sorry. :(
Molly is beautiful. It's is so hard to lose a pet, I've lost two dogs... Still miss them. Hope you are well.
Shazz, my heart goes out to you and your family!!!
I know that i'm not looking forward to the day that my old fella passes on! It will be a sad day for sure!!!
Post a Comment