he is under so much pressure at the moment with his year 11 exams and making the decisions that will affect the rest of his life - nothing i can do for him but give him reassuring cuddles, shout him a Subway lunch occasionally (his favourite take-away meal) and try to give him self-confidence and belief in himself.
he knows all the work but he has this in-built drive to do well and achieve greatness.
so my darling boy - dream big, study hard, remember your manners, be kind to others and always always always....know how much you are loved and cherished by your family.
love you "peg"
xxoo


2 comments:
What a beautiful page Shazz!
Hope you well gorgeous girl ;o)
I remember how difficult year 11 was Shazz. I hope he hangs in there and I'm sure he'll do well! Lovely layout! Thanks for dropping by my blog too!
Post a Comment