Friday, June 13, 2008

YEP...I'M STILL ALIVE

we have been super busy but have news from all quarters of our lives so will be updating next week with lots of news and photos.
kait's school has it's annual Bonfire Night this weekend so have been busy getting ready for that - a B-I-G weekend for all involved but a huge success for our little school of just 85 kids.

some sad news to report with the closure of RJR but jenny is having a great sale so pop on over and grab yourself a bargain while stocks still last.

i also have some exciting scrapping news in the wind but it's still "secret squirrel" for now.
*WINK*

until then......remember to always to look for the things in your life that make you smile
~~ and let those you love, know that you do ~~

~*~ LIVE OUT LOUD ~*~

shazz xo

3 comments:

Marie said...

I bet I know what it is!!!!

Kelly said...

Can't wait to hear the news Shazzy.

Sharon said...

HI Shazz, how are you doin girl? It's been a while.