just so you know i haven't dropped off the face of the earth, here is some scrapping i have managed to finish in the past few weeks.
there will be a longer more interesting and informative post soon....i promise !!!
there will be a longer more interesting and informative post soon....i promise !!!
this LO was done in the class i did with zina at the scrapyard about a month agolove these photos of kait. i think i was the only 8.5 x 11 inch scrapper in the class.
it was great catching up with zina again
another LO from the class with zina. love the combination of theB&W photo with the colour photos and the tilt of the 2 side photos.the journalling stamp is one designed by zina. such a clever chookie she is.
love using those thickers too - give a great 3D effect to the LO.
a fun LO talking about mark and "the other woman" in his life, his Honda CBR 600.the journalling is from a blog post i did ages ago.
not sure that i like seeing so much of my crappy handwriting in one spot but it's done now.
this is the third LO from the class i did with zina @ the scrapyard.
she is actually doing another class there on friday using my favourite medium of felt.
but seeing i am heading up the coast next weekend to linda's for a stamping up party i didn't think i would push my luck with mark nor the budget.
and finally another LO i did "just because" based on the class that zina taught using the frames. i love the way the frames give the illusion of movement and it is such a GORGEOUS photo of my sweet baby girl.and speaking of felt, "i was wasn't i...???", it is great to see miss k back blogging and sharing all her amazing work with us.
and it is also amazing and long overdue to see my amazing and truly beautiful friend ruthy shortlisted for this year's masters for Scapbooking Memories. if you want true inspiration and artistic ability you need to look no further than ruthy's work.
just beautiful....just like her.
time to get dinner organised.
so until next time....when i will have more news of the happenings of our little tribe.
look for the things in your life that make you smile
~~ and let those you love, know that you do ~~
~*~ shazz ~*~
xo
HAPPY THOUGHT FOR TODAY
i'm still breathing
LOL

7 comments:
Wow Shazz - they are all fabulous. Love them!!
I'm too scared to scrap 8.5 X 11 - I'm a 12 x 12 girl all the way!!
Have a great night!
Love Kel xxx
I love these layouts, Shazz.
Glad to know that you're still breathing. rofl
Shazz they are fabulous. You are SO talented. I especially love the journaling block on the Too Cool One. And by the way you SO don't have crap handwriting. It is gorgeous.
Woohoo Shazz, these layouts are awesome!!
Shazz I just simply LOVE the "Other Woman" layout. My DH is the same.....love's his motorbike!! I have often thought about doing a page about his love, but I just LOVE your title.....if you don't mind you might find that title on one of my layouts about him and his love!!
-------->Linda
p.s-----> I have just updated my blog also with my latest creations :)
wow, great pages Shazz!!
And I just want to say how well Kait looks in these photos!
And 'hi'....haven't caught you for a while ;o)
Gorgeous work as usual Shazz! I have never done a LO in any other format other than 12x12 - I think I need to go out of my comfort zone a little to test myself.
I am loving thickers at the moment as well.
Post a Comment