Sunday, July 29, 2007

IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK....!!!!

my mojo that is
(well i THINK it's back)

i managed to get this LO today and i am pretty danged happy with it.
it is part of my EMMie contributions for july. just one LO left to do for the month and then we get off the see-saw and back on the merry-go-round again on wednesday, august 1 for the next round.
august is OTP month for me.
anyone else HATE OTPs...????

hope you all had a great day

~*~shazz ~*~
xo

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Shazz -
Gorgeous layout!!

Love Kel xxx
(by the way - I am back blogging again www.myscrappystuff.blogspot.com )

Megan said...

Looks like it's well and TRULY back Shazz!! Fabulous layout...so very cool!

Megan xx

Marie said...

I'm glad your mojo is back. Love seeing Shazzy los.

Naomi said...

Love the layout Shazz. You are so talented. And I hate to say it but I actually like OTP things. Yours always turn out so beautifully too.