this double LO needed a post of it's own.
i sat one day, feeling so sad and lost and angry at a lot of things and started to write about that day 14 years ago. my thoughts and memories just flooded back and this is the end result.
i don't expect anyone to post a comment - to be honest i don't care what you think of it.
it is what it is - it is truthful and written from my heart and i make no apologies for posting it.
Page 1
Page 2
look for the things in your life that make you smile
~~ and remember, let those you love, know that you do ~~
~*~ shazz ~*~
xo
i sat one day, feeling so sad and lost and angry at a lot of things and started to write about that day 14 years ago. my thoughts and memories just flooded back and this is the end result.
i don't expect anyone to post a comment - to be honest i don't care what you think of it.
it is what it is - it is truthful and written from my heart and i make no apologies for posting it.
Page 1
Page 2look for the things in your life that make you smile
~~ and remember, let those you love, know that you do ~~
~*~ shazz ~*~
xo

5 comments:
Shazzy, you do what you need to do to. This is beautifully written, and good on you for putting it on your blog.
Big hugs to you.
Shazz, what a beautiful heartfelt LO. I could feel your pain while reading it, but I could also sense a letting go. I hope doing it helped you on your journey to coming to terms with your loss. Hugs.
By the way, I loved the "Is that you Zeke" layout in the last post!
what a beautiful and heartfelt piece of writing Shazz. Im glad you are at a point where you can face these feelings. He sounds like a wonderful man
NIc xxx
Sharon I am sure this will end up being one of your most treasured layouts. Just beautiful.
Obviously this was an important thing for you to do and I think it is fantastic.....I think it looks great too
A.
Post a Comment