Thursday, December 07, 2006

NEVER FORGET

how can it be three years...???
my thoughts and prayers go to Daniel's mother and father and his brothers;
his grandparents;
his friends;
his class mates.

i pray that he is found and that his family has closure.
i pray that whoever knows what happened to this sweet boy will come forward and do the right thing by the family and the community.

go hug your kids.
hug them for a long time and hug them tight.

look for the things that make you smile
~~ and remember, let those you love, know that you do ~~

~*~ shazz ~*~
xo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that the angels bring Daniel home to his family so that they may rest.

Megan said...

Shazz I really hope the family find out what happened to their precious Daniel. What sad times we live in.

Megan xx

Chris Millar said...

I think about this all the time. Shayla was in hospital when Daniel disappeared and I remember thinking that even though she was going through a rough time I felt lucky that she was safe.

kathie said...

It makes me go cold. To think about what that poor family must have gone through during the last three years. I do hope that they find out what happened to Daniel soon. My heart just goes out to them.
Kathie