Wednesday, November 01, 2006

SO ANGRY - GRRRRRRRRRRR...!!!

it's been a rough week so far.
i always knew the media were like a pack of rabid dogs looking for something to feed on but what they have done to tyler, the families of the boys we lost, our kids, our school and community these past few days is just sickening.

whatever happened to compassion and empathy for your fellow man...especially a young man who is going through what tyler must be going through at the moment.

i wanted to post a positive post.
i really did.
and i am sorry if anyone out there who bothers to read this blog is peeved that i am back on the grief wagon again but i am just so very very very angry and hurt.

how in the hell can the families, our kids and our community ever be expected to heal and move on when the media just re-opens the wounds and tears at our hearts.

just had to vent and this is my blog so it's as good a place as any i guess.

~*~ shazz ~*~

4 comments:

Nic Wood said...

You have every right to be angry and upset Shazz. It is just so unfair what the media do, people need space to grieve, to process what has happened, and to eventually move forward...this process is so interrupted by the presence of the media, I can only imagine how much more difficult this must be making it for your whole community.
My heart goes out to the young men, their families and all their friends who have been affected by this tragedy. Sounds like there is a wonderful support network amoung you all though. You are all in my thought and prayers.

Nic xxx

Ruthy said...

It's my blog and I'll vent if I want to, vent if I want to, vent if I want to, you would vent too if your heard it too!!!!! .... well you know the tune and hey it's your blog, you have every right too!

Yea but seriously, bad news and sensationalism sells before truth ,healing and forgiveness stories. What a sad piece of world the media can be! truly I don't think I'm along in saying my heart goes out to the driver lad, cause his pain goes on forever as much as the parents of those who lost their sons.

Ruthy x

Unknown said...

I am sorry that the heartless media vultures are making thins so hard for you all -- it's not right. I hope that you can all find the strength to get through it, as hard as it is. Know that we are all here to support you.

HUGS

Chrissy said...

Shazz love this is YOUR blog and you can post whatever you want and if it helps at all then you just keep on posting!!

I know it must be so difficult for your whole school community. Our deputy was tragically killed on Wednesday walking to school and it's just been the most upsetting time of grief for our school, us, our kids and the staff too. Somany questions and no answers that will bring her back...

Hugs and blessings to you and your family hon!
Chrissy xx