i am all packed to head off to the SWIG with ruthy and diana.
have stocked up the fridge for mark and the kids, left the cards for the video shop, the list of phone numbers is on the pad beside the phone.
i am leaving after i drop kait off at school.
i hope to have lots of layouts and stories of the fun and frivolity to share....not to mention a pic or several.
hope you all have a great weekend whatever you plan on doing.
take care everyone
~*~ shazz ~*~
have stocked up the fridge for mark and the kids, left the cards for the video shop, the list of phone numbers is on the pad beside the phone.
i am leaving after i drop kait off at school.
i hope to have lots of layouts and stories of the fun and frivolity to share....not to mention a pic or several.
hope you all have a great weekend whatever you plan on doing.
take care everyone
~*~ shazz ~*~

2 comments:
Hiya Shazz!!!! Long time no see! LOL (one whole day!!! *giggle*) It was just so lovley to chat and scrap with you and the girls for real on the weekend! :) I have some fun piccies to email you of us but I need your addy love. Mine is mike_chrissy3@yahoo.com so drop me a line when you get the chance!
Love Chrissy xx
...ohhh I forgot (must be a bit sleep deprived still! LOL) I've already got some SWIG piccies on my blog, hope you don't mind, I carefully chose a very sedate one for public viewing LOL I'll let you decide what to do with the others!! ;) ROFL
CYA! xx
Post a Comment