Sunday, June 11, 2006

SUNDAY MORNING

just a quick post.

took kait shopping yesterday to buy some badly needed clothes. she needed size 8 - 10 for her height but only size 7 - 8 for her waist. she is such a tiny little thing
(the big weigh-in is next week at the paediatrician)

anyways...we managed to get some yummy chocolatey coloured track pants with pink trims (drawstring waist helped) and a matching pink trackie top and a long sleeved top to match - lots of bling. and she bought another long sleeved top with lots of decoration. i guess i should take a pic of her in them...she looks great. now we just have to find her some jeans to fit her.

she also spent a gift voucher she got for her birthday at the bookstore. she got the second boxed set of "the weather fairies". if anyone knows where i can get hold of the first boxed set i would be very grateful.

i managed to scrap a lo yesterday - not happy with it though.

i think it needs some ribbon across the bottom or something.
any suggestions...???

i am off for a shopping trip to spotlight with my step-mum erica (nanny)this morning. erica has a wealth of sewing and craft knowledge and i love going shopping with her. she has a real eye for a bargin and has some great ideas for using sewing goodies and techniques on layouts. might even sneak in a coffee at the local coffee shop.

enjoy the rest of your day.
i hope you manage to get some scrapping done or whatever else takes your fancy on this long weekend - i know i will be aiming to scrap again this afternoon.

~*~ shazz ~*~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your LO Shazz...you are too critical of yourself !

Kait's clothes sound cute.

I have never heard of those books, but if I see them anywhere I'll be sure to let you know. I like fairies too, so I would likely notice them at the shop.

kathie said...

I can't wait to see the pics of Kait in her new clothes. They sound super cute.
I think your layout is fine just as it is. If you want to ground the bottom a bit more then maybe some ribbon, or else some more journaling on the bottom LHS.
Kathie

Chris Millar said...

Miss Shazz, stop being so hard on yourself! This layout, and the one in the above post are both super! I would say, scrap for the pure creative buzz and stop worrying about whether it comforms to the mags or online galleries. Your style is 'your style' and it's unique and beautiful! I'm sure your grandkiddies aren't going to look at them in 20 years time and say, 'but I saw one better in a magazing'!LOL Enjoy the process Shazz!!! (sorry, that was a bit of a rant, but I want you to enjoy it! there's too many other important things you could worry about, as you well know, don't worry about your scrapping - it's lovely!)