jo has been re-admitted to hospital and will be operated on tomorrow after some more tests.
the specialist wouldn't tell her the results of the tests this afternoon - he wants her family with her - brett was at home with the boys.
we are all in a little bit of shock because at the moment we are all thinking the worst - but praying so hard that, that one little word won't become a life sentence for her.
i have prayed and cried and tried to be positive. and then cried some more.
it's just so hard at the moment.
i'll keep you all informed and let you know how things pan out.
i can't promise i will be around much in the next few days but i hope with all my heart that i will be back blogging tomorrow night with good news.
~*~ shazz ~*~
the specialist wouldn't tell her the results of the tests this afternoon - he wants her family with her - brett was at home with the boys.
we are all in a little bit of shock because at the moment we are all thinking the worst - but praying so hard that, that one little word won't become a life sentence for her.
i have prayed and cried and tried to be positive. and then cried some more.
it's just so hard at the moment.
i'll keep you all informed and let you know how things pan out.
i can't promise i will be around much in the next few days but i hope with all my heart that i will be back blogging tomorrow night with good news.
~*~ shazz ~*~

10 comments:
Sending lots of positive thoughts and hoping for the best for you all. I have those horrible goosebumps on my arms at the thought of what you're going through at the moment. I can't even start to imagine.
Kathie
Shazz I'm really sorry to hear of her re-admitance to hospital. I'm praying that you hear some good news soon.
Trish
OH NO...
I hope everything goes well tomorrow and that this is the start of the end of her fight for good health.
Hugs to you all.
Still praying, sweets, I hope that you have more positive news later today.
hugs, Marie
Shazz, I wasn't expecting to read this when I came onto your blog, I was really hoping that Jo was recovering at home still. I'm sending positive thoughts your way and hoping that some good news is coming your way real soon!
Shaz,
just a note to say that I'm thinking of you. I hope Jo is ok. Here's hoping for a "good news" update soon.
Love Tamara :)
Shazz I found your blog through the lovely Chris M and I don't know what to say, I'm the same age as your sis and I just hope and pray she will be well and looking after her boys really soon.
God bless and thinking of you and your family!
Chrissy xx
Oh Shazz, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister's illness, and with recent events of my mother's hospitalisation and almost losing her, I know exactly how you and the family must be feeling now.
I will pray for healing in your sisters body. I will pray for precision and direction for the doctors, and that whatever they find it to be will be treatable.
Try and trust in God and the prayers of your friends.
Nat xx
P.S. Shazz, I don't have your email address, but email me at nat_mardon@hotmail.com and I'll send you my address...
Nat xx
Oh Shazz!! You really are an angel thinking of others when you are in your own time of nead!!! I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!!!! My thoughts are with you beautiful!!!!
Take Care!!!!
(*(lots & lots of Hugs)*)
Michelle xxx
Post a Comment